Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo In "Rose" Review + Swatches

By 4/08/2014 03:53:00 pm ,


During my Black Friday shopping craze I couldn't resist but pick a few things from BH Cosmetics - the brand I'm well familiar with from looking at numerous written and video reviews, so I was dying (not literally of course!) to try some of they products.

These Floral Blush Duos are solved at $9.95 for 10g/ 0.4oz exclusively on bhcosmetics.com and come in 5 shades: Tulip, Lilac, Rose, Iris and Daisy. As you can very well guess, the pan is divided into two sections: half blush and half complementary highlighter. I got the Rose one.

It comes in a sturdy handy cardboard compact with a good sized mirror house inside. I find the packaging quite weighty and adorable!



  • The blush side: is a reddish brick color with subtle shimmer shooting through.
  • The highlighter side: a peachy-tone with somewhat subtle shimmer.
I find both shades a little powdery, decently pigmented and the shimmer is not too much once applied on the skin. However, be careful with the blush section since it can appear a bit too much due to the red tone.


You Might Also Like

0 comments