Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyes Enhancing Shadow & Liner - Bronzed Brown Eyes

By 4/11/2014 09:25:00 am ,



I believe I grabbed this Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeshadow Palette in "Bronzed Brown Eyes" for an incredible low price point on Walgreens a few months back - a mere $3.75 for 7.5 g / 0.26 oz compared to the usual price of $10.79 - $11.79. I am not sure what the reason behind this is since this palette is still now sold at this price while the rest are in normal price. Physicians Formula products are in the higher price range in the drugstores so I am totally happy to be able to get this palette.


Click on the picture to zoom in for further info





We can forget about the applicator, shall we? I don't think it's at all useful for blending out colors, but for press them on the lid maybe it's still of some usage. 

In my experience, all 9 shades have a shimmery finish (as the product's name suggests), soft, nicely pigmented and easy to blend. I find that the two shades on the far right looks quite purple in the pan but they translate a tad more brownish on the skin. I can't see myself using all shimmer shades on my eye makeup (give me some mattes, please!) but despite of the price, these perform very well and I enjoy using them as a pop of golden goodness.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award so you can head over to my blog and check out my post! You have a great blog by the way

    Ellie xox
    http://imjustagirl17.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Your blog has seriously beautiful photography.

      Delete

Suggestions? Thoughts? Do share, I would love to hear from you.