Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Tag Tag Tag # I ♥ Drugstore Makeup TAG

By 4/09/2014 08:30:00 am ,

Umm, anybody has the idea that this tag is quite a year old? I can't honestly believe it. Anyway, I am answering the tag anyhow since most of the products in my kits are budget buys, so here it comes to ye!


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
I am divided between Maybelline and Sleek. I adore the Maybelline The Falsies mascara, Eyestudio quads and Colorsensational Gloss + Lipsticks. For Sleek they have some very fabulous i-Divine palettes, blushers and lipsticks that I use all the time.


2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
  • Face: Revlon Colorstay foundation (unfortunately the undertone is not yellow enough for me so I have to mix it) and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I have also just discovered that using the Coty Airspun powder in Luminous Translucent gives a beautiful subtle highlight.  
  • Cheek: Sleek blushers, they have some seriously pigment colors.
  • Lip: well, the Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks and glosses

3. Least favorite product?
Covergirl Eye Enhancers quad in Tropical Fusion. The colors are exciting but I can't see myself reaching for it at all. 


4. What is the best makeup bargain?
  • Makeup Academy MUA eyeshadow palettes in Heaven And Earth and Undressed. They are wonderfully pigmented and smooth for only £4 a pop and they always have some kind of offer going on.
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon 8-pan palettes. They surprised me with the major lovely performance.

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
 Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in Honey as a bronzer. I use it on and off, maybe I should rearrange my kit to put it in the spotlight :)


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Mascara! The price is now close to $10 which is utterly ridiculous. 


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)
ELF Gotta Glow blush vs NARS Albatross. Everyone talks about it I know.


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Bourjois Délice de Poudre bronzing powder: utterly utterly orange! I will have a review on this particular product coming later this week. Urgh!

So that's ultimately the I ♥ Drugstore Makeup TAG. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did as writing the post. Take care!


You Might Also Like

0 comments